Charex offers high quality services, including tailor-made contracts to meet all the needs of our clients;
- Respect the deadlines at all times;
- Offer turnkey projects;
- Surround yourself with competent and well-trained staff;
- Acquire state-of-the-art machinery to facilitate our work;
- Develop networks of qualified and competent business partners;
- Become a leader in the field of civil engineering.
Since its founding in 2011, Charex’s quality management system has been certified as meeting ISO 9001 requirements. This certification applies to its general contractor and construction project management activities. To maintain this quality system, they must ensure that the needs and expectations of their customers are well identified and respected in order to obtain their complete satisfaction.
Our company is proud to prioritize prevention towards health and safety issues in the workplace. A prevention program has been completed in accordance with the CNESST codes and regulations in place. The goal of our prevention program is to identify and eliminate hazards and to maintain health and safety conditions in our workplace.